Subject Author Posted Replies

New LTspice Model Posted
See AD790_JT.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website: Behavioral model based on the datasheet only. Comments most welcome. Please report any issues. ...Jim Thompson -- | James...
3
3

OT: Set Windows cmd path to just current directoy
I'm doing some programming where I run some commands inside a project direc tory. It would be nice if I could change the command prompt from C:UsersWandererswdevWorkspacemyProject> to just myProject>...
12
12

In The Ever lasting Chain Of Experiments The Next Project, ultrasonics part 12
In The Ever lasting Chain Of Experiments The Next Project, ultrasonic anti-fouling for boats. Part 12 Observations and conclusions Made a small change in the circuit diagram, added a 6k8 resistor in...

MJ decomposed: teh Fourier!
SteamORGANpunk? Bass drum strikes are ALL KEYS AT ONCE. But not the high ones. Pinknoise transient with natural ASDR. cool. (((((((((((((((( ( ( ( ( (O) ) ) ) ) )))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty...
4
4

Simple useful circuits
I'm looking for ideas for things to make in the 3rd world from electronic j unk. What simple circuits have you found useful? Whether as tools or end pr oducts. Have already done minimal versions of...
32
32

Interrupting Mains Supply in Event of Flooding
Hi all, I'm building a circuit to protect the house in case the washing machine outlet hose splits or comes lose, flooding the utility room floor. The schematic I'm following only creates a warning...
23
23

Monitoring Electrical Impulses of Fish
Fish are in small tanks with electrodes above and below to measure electrical signals from the muscles of the fish. Anyone have any idea of the nature of the signals that would be picked up? The...
14
14

In The Ever lasting Chain Of Experiments The Next Project, ultrasonics part 7Part 7
In The Ever lasting Chain Of Experiments The Next Project, ultrasonic anti-fouling for boats. Part 11, dry testing Made a small test-board (PIC out of programmer now), and wound a test transformer....

Cats eat your face first
Just remember when you die alone with your cat, the cat will eat your face first. --- news:// - complaints: ---
9
9

Quartz crystal question
Could some electronics guru please clarify the following. A quartz crystal, as used in a crustal oscillator, has two characteristic properties -- series resonance frequency and parallel resonance...
15
15

Ever heard of heat pollution?
I posted a link to an article about how LENR may or may not be accepted on another site. I got a response back something like, while it is an improvement over hydrocarbons, it will release...
45
45

signal pickoff
I'm designing a high-voltage pulser, 1200 volts or so, and I'd like to pick off a divided signal for the customer to monitor. Rise/fall times will be a few us maybe. I'd like to have the pulse...
65
65

GSM localization - triangulation
Hi ! Am making one small project with my sim900 module and AT command set. The goal is to get , as much as possible, correct location of my gsm modem. This is what i tried so far: AT+COPS? -----------...

Snovotill Boonton Probe page gone
I found a version on the Wayback Machine. If you want any of the data time to grab it. I don't think it is the latest version, but... Mikek

OT: PERL Question
What is the most compact way to express this IP range with a PERL regular expression: 114.108.128.0 - 114.108.191.255 Thanks! ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et |...
5
5