Subject Author Posted Replies

Morningstar TS60 diversion controller burned component
Have a Morningstar Corporation TS60 solar charge controller with a burned c omponent on the board, but dont know what it is or where to buy one. There is a D6 next to it printed on the board and there...
11
11

"Use MOSFET body didoes"
Something seems wrong here but I can't place exactly what it is:
43
43

OT: Good riddance...
OT: Good riddance... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | STV, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Skype:...
2
2

Google Street View Can Be Amazing
5
5

OT. MY wife, Sleuth, Detective, and Badass*
We had a long time occasional customer that wanted some fish we didn't have. My wife told him she could get some, but it would take her 12 to 15 minutes. He said he wanted it, she left to get it and...
54
54

ferrite bead calculator
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc lunatic fringe electronics

Amazon suggestion
... based on my buying history... Nice reviews.
15
15

Noise in valves
I have just read the article "A Study of Noise in Vacuum Tubes and Attached Circuits" by F.B. Llewellyn (downloadable from < Britton Llewellyn - Noise in Vacuum Tubes and Attached Circuits.pdf> It...
15
15

AN: Posted, Spice Models for MCP7383X LiIon/Polymer Charge Controllers
See MCP7383X.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website: Behavioral Spice Models for Microchip Miniature Single-Cell (ALL 32 options are modeled :-), Fully Integrated Li-Ion, Li-Polymer...

OT: Amtrak Privatization
It's a good idea; as a private enterprise Amtrak can finally close down all those money-losing routes through the Midwest and South, and focus on improving high-speed rail service on the...
81
81

Re: Another Email From Dropbox !
[...] I didn't read it all, but for 10 Mb... doesn't your ISP offer some web space with ftp upload or something? Usually comes together with this email thing and internet connection.. y'know, old...
3
3

conditioning a fast current-out DAC
Fast DACs usually have differential current outputs. Properly converting that to a clean single-ended signal is a little tricky. This looks good: The AD8130 is a cool amp. It has two differential...
4
4

AN: Function Generator Subcircuit
See FuncGen.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website. Updated today to be a general-usage subcircuit on most simulators... previously was only PSpice/OrCAD compatible. Features...
3
3

OT? Stupidity or selfish/malevolent intent
A neighbor came over to borrow an external disk drive onto which to copy all his "personal files" -- before installing a new OS. I have several external drives and grabbed a Maxtor (enclosure). It was...
25
25

OT: Worried
Gentlemen, I have to confess to being a bit uneasy over the transition to a Trump government. After Trump won the election, I'd expected to see a lot of butt-kissing on the part of the MSM in a...
116
116