Amazon suggestion

... based on my buying history...

Nice reviews.

lunatic fringe electronics

Too bad I don't get income tax refunds any more--I'd really like to try that one reviewer's method of star travel. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yes, the reviews are awesome. If you filter for reviews by verified purchasers, none.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Did April 1st come early again?

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Think of the internet as "Eternal April 1st" :)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Got this as a Christmas present ,since I never got a chance to get the last we mentioned it.

Martin Riddle

oooooo, Paladium contacts. But I dont understand the 72volt Bias thing. Add Capacitance by voltage to lower noise? I wonder if that can get past UL.

Martin Riddle

Obviously from some very discerning family member. ;)

Read it in good health!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Especially for the audio-phools...

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Maybe there have never been purchasers.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Perhaps they are just there to make their $1,500 USB cables seem like a bargain.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Forget it, it's not on Amazon Prime.

Reply to
sms

Buy two... in case one fails ;-) ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

Thinking outside the box...producing elegant & economic solutions.

That page tells me one thing. Amazon reviews are obviously fake,

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Anyone who clicks on that is going to be harassed by Amazon ads for similar products for the next month!

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Most reviews are fake.

lunatic fringe electronics