Zener kinda turns on

--
As usual, you open your mouth before engaging your brain (although, in
your case, I'm not sure that would make any difference.)

Look up the two words and you'll find there's quite a different
meaning associated with each one.
Reply to
John Fields

use that for quality time with the family instead or whatever? (and reduce the time others spend in this NG reading posts with non-technical stuff)

It only takes minutes per week to insult JT, and I save hours per day by not watching television.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
[snip]

use that for quality time with the family instead or whatever? (and reduce the time others spend in this NG reading posts with non-technical stuff)

I only RESPOND to Larkin in-kind. If he'd shut the f*** up and stick to electronics, it's end instantly. But he won't, he's mentally ill. He's right up there with Phil Allison >:-\

As for family, with 4 children and their spouses, and 8 grandchildren, plus assorted fiancees and boy friends, a typical family gathering numbers 22 or higher.

And we celebrate just about every Jewish, Christian and secular holiday together. You've seen the photos I've posted from time to time... we even adjust the date for Christmas to allow everyone the ability to celebrate together as well as with their separate families.

And not a day passes that I don't see at least one of my grandchildren.

Daily response to JL might take up all of 1-2 minutes of my time. But it's worthwhile. JL has f***ed over this group, and needs to be taken down to size.

There are also some other Pecksniffian posters here that are in my sights ;-) ...Jim Thompson

use that for quality time with the family instead or whatever? (and reduce the time others spend in this NG reading posts with non-technical stuff)

But you don't respond to JL. You do the silly pretend-to-killfile thing but respond through other peoples posts. That way, when I point out things that you did wrong, you can pretend you can't see them.

But

Word salad. Or maybe word lawn clippings.

Gunsights? Bifocals?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Presumably the circuit only needs to work in reasonable zones around

+5 and +12.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Oh boy, did I hear some one's window breaking?

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie