Zener kinda turns on

What is that, "Take my wife. Please!" >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Better than Larkin's "designs" >:-} ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

When you can't criticize on technical grounds you grasp at straws, criticize misspellings, and name call. Typical response from Larkin. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | Phoenix, Arizona 85048 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

Declaring you to be a crude asshole isn't name calling, it is simply descriptive.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Who, me?

I may occasionally highlight misspellings, when they impute unintended meaning, or unintended humor.

I never name call.

I've tried to stay away from your ongoing feuding for as long as it has been going on. I can see merit in each of you.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Yup ;-)

-- "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled." (Richard Feynman)

Reply to
Fred Abse

Sorry I confused you. Note the "Typical response from Larkin."

(I killfiled Larkin, so I only respond when someone replies to his asininity.) ...Jim Thompson

He follows my every post, secondhand. He's obsessive. That's sick. I've only ever been obsessive about women.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Declaring someone to be a "crude asshole" certainly isn't taking the
high road, and relegates you to occupying the position you rail
against.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Only as far as you're concerned.

As time goes by and more and more of your chicanery is brought to
light, those of us whom you revile will eventually out you and your
ignominy will be revealed.
---

>I've only ever been obsessive about women.
Reply to
John Fields

Good grief, do you actually talk like that? In TEXAS??!!

Admission? You say that like it's a bad thing.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Yup.
Reply to
John Fields

What a strange concept. What use is a passionless life?

Obsession can be very productive. It's the only way to design really good, non-trivial electronics. Pretty much all the easy stuff has been done.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Larkin is obsessively manic depressive, Pecksniffianly so... comes from a NOLA white trash upbringing >:-} ...Jim Thompson

sometimes sheets

you must

Speak to yourself. The vast majority of your postings is whining.

PKB

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Correct self defense noted.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

sheets

must

I posted six or so circuits for the 5/12 volt LED thing. Why don't you try one.

Do you ever design electronics?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Not in the least. Passion, devotion, or combinations do NOT require obsession. Obsession is a diseased state.

good,

Not in the least, for both baseless assertions.

Too bad you are too big a narcissistic fool to see that.

?-) \

Reply to
josephkk

Do you design electronics?

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

It's amazing that JT and JL has time for these insults to each other. Why not use that for quality time with the family instead or whatever? (and reduce the time others spend in this NG reading posts with non-technical stuff)

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund