Your comments requested...

A tinja severely infested with nude females, of course.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 voice: (928)428-4073 email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

A Content Management System. Definitively!

For example "Drupal",

, which will make maintaining a consistent and attractive layout *A Lot* easier at the cost of some "freedom of expression" and some work setting it up.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

I have no idea what this means, but it made me laugh anyway. ;-D

--
Cheers!
Rich

BTW, WTF is a 'tinja'? Or, for that matter, a 'tinaja'? And
How TF is it pronounced?
 Thanks,
 Still me
Reply to
Rich The Newsgroup Wacko

Forgot angry...

Angrie.Woman

You're not wealthy enough. You have to have at least $250 million or she's not interested.

Of course, the intelligent women you insulted won't "do" you either.

Kris

Reply to
Kris Baker

Don. why are the Howdy Soda caps so special?

Reply to
redleg

. .

teen ah-hah

Reply to
JeffM

They are simply budget minded collectible Americana.

And have pretty much the same price spread as any other older unused soda bottle cap. Howdy was numnber two behind Orange Crush.

The Howdy guy then invented Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda Which you know and love today.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

A little lighter. As ten ah-hah.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Don Lancaster

From the web: "Bib-Label Lithiated Lemon-Lime Soda." Inventor C.L.Grigg's original recipe included the antidepressant lithium until the 1940s as a "picker-upper"

That's also probably why the original Coca-Cola formula included the stimulant cocaine."

It is interesting what they put in beverages, and why.

In every food store in the world you can buy tonic water, beverages containing quinine, which works like very strong coffee, and is used to strengthen the will power, exciting the mind, forcing the person to concentrate harder.

Its main use is to avoid puking when drinking alcohol. If your mind works as it should you would throw up the alcohol when it reaches toxic levels, but quinine, coffe, lithium stimulate the central nervous system and makes it possible to drink more alcohol.

A modern variant is diclofenak, which doctors happily give anybody that they think needs more anger in his mind. Creationist doctors often think that. But they are lying bastards, which all creationists are, so they do not tell you the truth about your diagnose and your treatment.

When taking these substances as a medicine you should start with very low concentrations, to avoid strong negative side effects. After a while you learn how to control the anger and you can take more.

It is officially an anti-inflammatory medicine, but there are much better anti-inflammatory medicines, diclofenak is only given to people who are seen as having too weak minds.

Creationism sometimes camoflages itself as medicine.

These substances also help people getting along in social life, because women admire strong silent guys, who are very excited but can control the anger. With chemicals you don't have to do it manually, getting angry and excited.

Children who have problems adjusting to the grownup world around them, because they cannot handle all the adrenaline, fear and violence in our culture, are given Ritalin or Amphetamine.

This excites their brains, relieving them from the need to get very angry to compete mentally and socially with the grownups who have gotten used to a speeded mind step by step over many years, and who have had the possibility to learn to get excited in more pleasant ways than getting angry.

A mothers strong convictions are often enough for both her child and her husband, but there are many variations and sometimes the child or the man must cope with the extreme excitement, fear and anger without a suitable concussion to handle it with.

Young girls are usually scared up and forced to become tough by their own parents, but sometimes they cannot make her angry enough so they send the young girl to a home for young girls, a treatment commune, where they are subjected to physical and psychological torture, until they get angry enough, or become nervous wrecks.

We have heard a lot about such treatment communes, or camps as they are called in USA.

14 year old girls are sent to a place far from all towns and cities, so they cannot escape. Then a "psychologist" talks to them for hours every day, trying all he can to make the girl very excited, scared and angry.

The psychologist often tells the girl that she must have been raped by her father and that is why she is a w**re now. The girl is usually a shy 14 year old teen who has never even said such words before. Now suddenly she is accused of being a w**re and her father is molesting his own children.

A few months ago two men were released from prison, after serving several years of a long sentence for satanic practices, rapes and murders of many young girls, etc..

They were mysteriously put in jail for these very unlikely crimes, especially since there were no children missing in the country, and there was no evidence whatsoever beside the girl's stories. The prosecutor knew that most of the stories the girl told during her time in the treatment home came straight out of a book about satanism on the night table beside the girl's bed, but she classified that evidence as secret and threw it in the wastebasket, so the defence never saw it.

This book was read by many girls at that treatment home and the book was supplied by the strange "psychologist" and the other people who worked at the treatment home.

It is very disturbing to consider the thousands of girls who are made into nervous wrecks for life in such camps or treatment homes.

But it is even more disturbing to think about all the girls (typically

50% ) who come out from such a treatment home feeling that they have gained something valuable, something which makes them into grownups, something which makes them strong in social life.

What kind of social life do you need that kind of training for? What does this tell us about the cultural pattern which forms our lives, no matter if we want it or not.

--
 Roger J.
Reply to

A big thank you to both of you! :-) :-) :-)

Turns out it's a rather cool thing for us lovers of Mother Earth to know about! :-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I generally don't insult _intelligent_ women.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I was actually rather enjoying this little treatise, up until about this point.

--
Flap!
The Pig Bladder from Uranus, still waiting for that

We have a spectacular collection of tinajas on Mt. Graham, the hill in my front yard.

The easiest to reach are Frey Mesa. The finest anywhere are hidden in the part of Marijilda Canyon that you can't get to.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Don Lancaster

Just sold out of our film drive motors; these would be a tad fast for a barber shop pole.

Try C&H sales for all sorts of slow motors. Also Marlin Jones. And possibly good old Fair Radio.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster