Yamaha

We just today got our new Yamaha pick-and-place machine.

It's interesting how US companies only have management attention span for one thing, but Yamaha can make this, and motorcycles, and guitars, and more.

Kawasaki can make motorcycles and ships and helicopters and stuff.

torsdag den 1. december 2022 kl. 00.11.45 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

how many different things does GE make?

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

Not transistors any more.