Wurth LTSpice Book

There seem to be a lot of LTSpice users here, so I thought I'd mention that Wurth have recently published an LTSpice Applications Handbook. If you use Wurth parts I'm sure your local FAE will be happy to give you a copy. Details are here:

John

Reply to
JM

I hope it's better than their awful "Trilogy of Inductors" book.

I had two Wurth sales guys call on me. One tried to sell me the book while the other made faces and rolled his eyes. It was ludicrous.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links