Wow!

Coming from you, that is outright hilarious. But now I remember making a promise not to talk to you again, so goodnight and goodbye. It's for the benefit of the bandwidth, you understand.....

mike

Reply to
m II

are

That's what they told her.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

FYI: Just so you know, it's only considered abuse when the forged email address is your valid email address. Otherwise it's referred to as a froggery (sp?) which is not against most NSP's TOS.

Reply to
JW

If he had a meth lab, he'd have blown himself up by now.

Reply to
JW

Shaddup, piss-pot.

Reply to
JW

IF I had a meth lab, YOU would be an OD in an OBIT by now.

Fuck off and die, J.Wanker.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

are

What proof do you have that he hasn't? :)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It's the only way he's ever been blown.

Reply to
krw

I apologize. My BS detector is tuned for DimBulb. I'll have to widen it a bit more to catch Josie.

I'm well aware of the idiot. He pollutes the woodworking groups too.

Reply to
krw

Are they picking on you, Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

Would you prefer to be known as even less smart than those here who have acknowledged "day jobs"?

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

I think that Josepi is someone else, due to being a top-poster.

--
 - DEon Klipsteinn(don@misty.com)
Reply to

Hydrogen is a flammable gas at surface-level pressure and temperature on every square millimeter of the surface of Planet Earth.

Meanwhile, gasoline tends to be liquid even at Arctic winter temperatures, and unlike hydrogen tends to be merely combustible rather than flammable in deeper polar levels of cold temperature.

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

I worked second shift most of my life. No one in the way, no phonecalls and no knuckle dragging idiot at the next bench.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Klipstein is a liberal... 'nuff said?

Liberalism is a religion, based on such a level of ignorance and intolerance, that the Muslim Brotherhood looks like an English tea and crumpets party in comparison. ...Jim Thompson

Being awake is a day job. Just don't gorge yourself like my Guinea pig did back in '73 (or maybe you should). He was as big as a football. Poor thing ate so much he couldn't breathe. Dead pig. My grandfather got his wish when he did that feeding.

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Archie > Being awake is a day job. =A0Just don't Archie > gorge yourself like my Guinea pig did Archie > back in '73 (or maybe you should). Archie > He was as big as a football. Poor Archie > thing ate so much he couldn't breathe. Archie > Dead pig. =A0My grandfather got his Archie > wish when he did that feeding.

You're a sick puppy, Archie!

Reply to
Greegor

Archie / Nymbecile: What is your deep seated psychological reason for making such an ass of yourself under so many different nyms?

You claimed twice that you work at a company that does battlefield tracking.

Raytheon or DRS?

Reply to
Greegor

I have heard even better still (to me) about 3rd shift - staffed disproportionately by eccentrtics.

--
 - Don Klipstein (don@misty.com)
Reply to

I repaired equipment exchanged by the daytimers. If I did it on day shift, we would have needed another $250,000 in spares. They tried to move my job to daytime, but they wasted so much of my time that productivity dropped by more than 50%. Other nighttime jobs were in broadcasting. You can't do transmitter maintenance during the day without losing a lot of viewers and advertisers.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell