Winding a mobius coil?

google is your source "mobius coil"

Reply to
ryan weihl

Pooh Bear

Google finds several sources

Are you researching orgone energy ?

" I add activated carbon granules to the resin while still in the liquid state. Since humans are carbon based, the frequency signature of carbon is enhanced and amplified with positive OR orgone energy produced by the Mega Powerwand. "

Graham ;-)

Reply to
Pooh Bear

I need to wind mobius coils from 0.8mm copper enamel wire. Finished diameter, or length (depending on winding configuration) is around

45mm. Maximum thickness is 15mm. They can be either on a core or not.

This is for an experiment and I need to make a few dozen. So I am looking for the least manually intensive technique, one that does not involve individually knoting each turn.

Something like making a multi-turn loop, twisting it in half and folding over repeatedly. But I am not really sure how this would work, or the results compare with the more time-consuming methods.

Does anyone know?

Mark Roberts

Reply to
Mark Roberts
[snip]

You bad! Sno-o-o-o-ort!

...Jim Thompson

...and twisting the wire makes the electrons twist also??? Perhaps you should use a Klein bottle as the winding form...

Reply to
Robert Baer

I've always wanted to know how to make a non-inductive inductor. Would anyone care to make one and measure it?

Next week: The non-capacitive capacitor. Mica plates and silver dielectric.

John Woodgate

The thought just crossed my mind that the popularity of this kind of junk psuedo-science shows that it may actually be like some new religion. Like 'real' religion it can simply demand belief through faith.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

"John Woodgate" a écrit dans le message de news:$ snipped-for-privacy@jmwa.demon.co.uk...

But then you'll have to connect them with isolating conductors: a PVC core surrounded with a copper insulation.

The very nice side of this is that the insulation also serves as shielding and thus prevents interferences from the bioenergy that's kept inside the metallic shielding insulator according to

.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

If you use really old and decrepit mica, maybe it will be flaky enough??

Reply to
Robert Baer

Faith? Isn't that the gal that went bonkers?

Reply to
Robert Baer

You wind it with anti-matter. Mine measures 223 uWoodgates. Trouble is, I can't get the damn thing to resonate with my flux capacitor.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

That's because your flux capacitor has a negative ESR. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida