Will LA boycott AZ. power?

AlwaysWrong is, as always, wrong. Nothing new at all.

Reply to
krw

Turn the water off, Fill-up Lake Powell.

Martin Riddle

Yes, the US is falling apart. The pin heads are squabbling about illegal Mexicans while the real problem is the systematic dismantling of American labor, shipping of jobs off shore, and decimating the work force while purchasing everything from foreign sources. Furthermore half of American corporations pay NO taxes while sheltering their investments in foreign countries all while they lay off more people. America has an absurd laissez faire do what the f*ck you want system where the people and the long term survival of the country and it's resources don't count. Rape the environment, screw the people is the present day mantra.

But don't let any Mexicans in here. Never mind the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo where we did rape Mexico as they lost half of their territory. We also promised to protect the Mexicans living here and integrate them into our society. But, we stole it fair and square and now we want to screw them. We make some kind of an absurd distinction between legal and illegal which is a distinction without a difference.

Since much of the western US including Arizona was once a part of Mexico and since we took it from them, invading them and even occupying Mexico City, it seems only reasonable that we lighten up and accept Mexicans and quit worrying about their immigration status. It simply doesn't matter in the long run. Our problem is with CHINA, not Mexico or Mexicans.

Reply to
Bob Eld

"Martin Riddle" wrote in news:ht26c4$6f0$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

I say do them both. turn off the lights AND water;Help LA with their boycott of things Arizonan.

3 days of that and they'd be screaming that their boycott is over.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Actually, what would happen is that LA would still get its power, but outlying areas like where I live would suddenly find themselves cut off. We have been battling LA for decades, first for water, and now for power. They need it to fuel their growth and industry, so they take it from whoever has it... :-(

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.

And today's youth have that or gang life to look forward to.

And then the pigs wonder why things are getting dicey.

It is no goddamned wonder that kids are taking pot shots at the profiling, retarded, oath and office abusing bastards.

Even more sad is that the governments that appoint them are also "adjusting" courtroom procedures to 'lean' an accused toward being found guilty.

This country is turning into a police state. That is only because they know what the end result of their stupid moves means.

This all started when that retarded bastard Nixon devalued the gold standard.

I welcome any terminus that may befall mankind in 2012. Watch the worms come out of the woodwork as the date approaches.

We deserve whatever we get.

Sociocentrism is what killed free living in America, and that very thing will end up killing all of us.

Reply to
WarmUnderbelly

Christ, he is just as retarded as you are.

"incomparable weather"?

Can he come up with any more retarded remarks? I am sure that he can, and will.

I am also sure that you will further stain this group with your retarded spew as well.

Reply to
WarmUnderbelly

Not this time, dumbfuck.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

You are an idiot. It is NOT about race, dumbfuck.

It IS about the FACT that hundreds of other nations KNOW the PROPER way to apply for a visa or other manner of entering this nation of OURS.

That is also the case with any other nation.

For you to be oblivious as to what a border is tells a lot about your aptitude.

I live, commute, and work with minorities every day.

My neighborhood is filled with other than my race. The busses and trains are filled with other than my race. My boss and most of my co-workers are from other than my race. My company gets awards for their minority hiring practices, you retarded piece of shit.

We hire the top engineers in the country, and most of them know far more than a retarded, white dumbfuck like you that makes stupid "racist" presumptions about the intentions of our law makers and others in this nation.

The mere fact that you make retarded contentions about us "stealing" the country from others proves that your IQ is about 30 or less.

It has NOTHING to do with race, IDIOT!

Reply to
WarmUnderbelly

Really? Why would you think that? My ancestors were all LEGAL immigrants from Germany LONG after any killing of the locals was going on.

idea? I could care less who's idea it was. They are without going through the proper channels. That makes them illegal aliens. There are proper channels. How are people that break your immigration laws treated?

Reply to
WangoTango

How do you blur a line that is pretty well understood? If you are an ILLEGAL ALIEN you are here ILLEGALLY. Is there some wiggle room there?

Reply to
WangoTango

On a sunny day (Thu, 20 May 2010 10:51:45 -0400) it happened WangoTango wrote in :

History, many many Hollywood movies :-)

So where does it stop?

I think somebody who comes, and is willing to work, is OK. I have been in the south, Mexicans cross the border to work on farms as low wages labour, get arrested often, send back.. next day they are in the US again. You invite them the farmers employ them...

idea?

Oh, but politics *IS* the ultimate decision, a politician can declare all your property void...

There is an old Chinese saying: 'The more laws the more criminals.' I was very happy to hear the new UK second in command? (not following it very closely), quote that, He wants to easy some really weird laws that make many people criminals.

My country (Netherlands) is really strange, if you kill somebody in self-defence YOU go to jail, and the guy who attacked you gets all sorts of support and help from I dunno where, If you find a burglar in your house, you have to kindly ask him to leave. No guns allowed, helps a lot when you are 82 years old and a big guy climbs through the window.

So, society, it differs from place to place, criminal in one, hero in an other. There is no way out of that by discussions. It will eventually collapse under it's own weight. Then then wild things... and then, if humanity is still around, it will start all over again, laws, more laws, lawyers, the whole thing.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

self-defence YOU go to jail,

where,

Lunacy.

What if he doesn't leave?

So only the criminals have guns. Check.

Reply to
JW

ple

James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Humans have been killing and taking from each other FOREVER. Look at the long and bloody history of your continent. It is just our nature.

Umm, huh?

Good for you, but the laws on immigration here say there are ways to come here that are acceptable, and sneaking across the border is NOT one of them.

Don't use the word YOU, 'I' don't invite them to break the law.

Reagans idea?

Non sequitur.

Sure, but again, not pertinent to the situation.

closely), quote that,

See above.

self-defence YOU go to jail,

where,

through the window. I'll bet.

all over again, laws, more laws, lawyers, the whole thing. Sure, the rise and fall of civilizations are documented all over the world. This one will be no different, but that still doesn't change the fact that these guys are breaking the law.

Reply to
WangoTango

self-defence YOU go to jail,

where,

In AZ, if you shoot someone breaking into your house, before they get thru the window, you may be liable. To solve that problem it is standard practice to drag the body on into the house :-) ...Jim Thompson

On a sunny day (Thu, 20 May 2010 12:04:36 -0400) it happened WangoTango wrote in :

other.

all over again, laws, more laws, lawyers, the

So what? You (I say you, and I mean US too) make a rule, and you still think you rule? But you are already in decline, fighting amongst each other...

The standard of living may drop so much, that YOU (hehe) will move elsewhere to work, and become that illegal immigrant,

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

other.

start all over again, laws, more laws, lawyers, the

We get to have a bloodless revolution every 2 years. Just watch the next election cycle.

You are confusing loyal opposition with some sort of civil war.

to work, and become that illegal immigrant,

Sounds like just another another Euro-trash slam at the US. I'll bet if I snuck into your country, there would hell to pay. It is funny how the rest of the world loves our money, they love our military (when THEY need it), and they love to give us shit. Jealousy is an ugly thing, so is hypocrisy.

A quick Google turned up: The Netherlands Adopting Tough Immigration Policies Winds of change are blowing through Holland. The tolerant Dutch are implementing some of the toughest policies in Europe toward illegal immigrants.

Worried about a loss of national identity, alienated by Islamic extremism, and frustrated by a sense that the newcomers are taking advantage of Holland's cradle-to-grave social-welfare system, the Dutch are enacting some of the toughest immigration restrictions in Europe.

The new barriers include a rule that prospective residents pass a Dutch language and culture test in their native countries as a condition for admission, the European Union's first such requirement for residency, as opposed to citizenship. The government also has cracked down on illegal- alien employment and increased residency-permit fees by as much as 600 percent.

In addition, the center-right government is moving forward with a plan to expel about 26,000 people who had been allowed to stay for years after their asylum applications were rejected. The plan could include placing people in detention centers; some of those marked for expulsion have been living here as long as five years.

Reply to
WangoTango

closely), quote that,

There is an old US saying: The more Euopeans there are, the more Euopean idiots you see. Thank you for proving it once again. :)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

At least they stopped calling me a bigot after I agreed and told them I have zero tolerence for idiots who are proud of being idiots. :)