why not to buy a Ford

We'd get along fine. I'd fuckherbrainsout.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

That is not what my CO2 bathed clones say. They seem to think that my scientific approach to horticulture is top notch.

I even sell plans for some of my gear for the growing segment of growing enthusiasts in the US.

x-axis?

Einstein = 500

Edison = 200

Me = 120

You = 0.03

Maybe that'll get a rise out of you, but I doubt it. Bwuahahaha!

Oh, and that would be the y axis, not x. x is time.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Sicko. She's 75 years old.

John

You have obviously not seen some of the elder ladies I have. They are out at the discos and everything around San Diego. You got La Jolla rich women, and Carslbad retired military..

Some of them like us younger "whippersnappers".

Now, you have to figure out if I am lying or not.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Nothing about your tastes would surprise me.

John

I would have to be damn thoughtful about it for sure. I find Internet distracting enough without taking it into vehicles i operate. (distraction is the No. 1 contributor to crashes).

Reply to
JosephKK

Then the day may come when you have to hack your TV , 'scope, or car. That is what M$ is trying for.

Reply to
JosephKK

They should warn you if it lived in snow country, near (25 Mi) any ocean (salt air), or other factors that degrade vehicle longevity.

Reply to
JosephKK

Well yes, they are each one part owned and partnered with the us big 3 automakers. But only partly.

Reply to
JosephKK

For how many decades were there "firemen" (whose job was to shovel coal into the steam engine) on board diesel locomotives?

Reply to
JosephKK

It hardly even shows. >;-P

Reply to
JosephKK

Describes most politicians really well.

Reply to
JosephKK

oceans dont degrade vehicles (unless you drive in them). Mums beetle lasted 30+ years (before it was totalled in an accident) and spent 99% of that within 6mi of the pacific, and 80% of that within 1mi, during that time it was re-painted once.

What'll do cars in is humid climate.

Reply to
Jasen Betts