why not to buy a Ford

You couldn't even get that right.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

ot

Your trolling techniques are too one dimensional. Calling people F*(&

- heads and pussy should be only one of many tools in your trolling toolbox. How about showing us some other tools, or are you a "one- trick-pony"?

Reply to
bulegoge

You're an idiot.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, John. Don't you know anything? DimmBulb's vanity plate is "1DIMBULB".

Reply to
krw

It's been going on for so long it'll take bankruptcy to stop it.

In the mid '60's I toured a Delco (GM) alternator plant in (IIRC) Anderson, Indiana.

They were building alternators there using robots... untouched by human hands... spin armature... measure wobble... stop armature precisely... drill balance hole... spin again, etc.

Only problem... there was a PAID union employee standing there, DOING NOTHING but watching the robot... one union employee per machine!

I could understand having one employee to watch for fault conditions for the whole production floor, but ONE PER MACHINE???

Sheeeesh!

But you leftist weenies should be happy... it's called full employment and "share the wealth" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     Liberals are so cute.  Dumb as a box of rocks, but cute.

Sounds like GM needed one union guy on each machine to make sure that nobody damaged them . Protection money.

Reply to
bulegoge

Probably ;-)

...Jim Thompson

His other car has URETARD, since the DMV disallowed his preferred references to fecal matter.

John

Everyone is totally wrong... his plate number is "1NOBRAIN"

...Jim Thompson

I beg to differ. DimBulb is the only guy who manages to be totally wrong.

John

Geez, we're all still looking for a _computer_ that runs Windows.

Bill Gates & friends' bloatware cost me yet another two full days this week,and probably a couple more coming trying to work around their flaws.

Hey, that's great for the economy though isn't it? Keeps everyone working longer and harder to get less done.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

That's way better than chance, and infinitely more valuable.

Cheers, James Arthur ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "No experiment is ever a complete failure--it can always serve as a negative example." --Futility Factor ("Murphy's Law, and other reasons why things go wrong," Bloch)

Reply to
James Arthur

Yeah, I have a friend who is invariably attracted to bad restaurants and bad movies. I value her opinions greatly.

John

I also know a restaurant reviewer like that... just choose opposite her choice and you're fine ;-)

...Jim Thompson

The new Ford Fiesta looks good:

Handy in a beach assault, and the cup holders fit smoke grenades quite nicely!

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

On a sunny day (Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:57:39 -0800 (PST)) it happened "David L. Jones" wrote in :

Now that is a beautiful video :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

That's nothing. I'm getting to the point where I won't buy a personal computer that runs Windows! At least not one that has Internet Explorer installed....

-mpm

Reply to
mpm

Nice. It will fit in the trunk of my real car ;-)

Oh! And the steering wheel is on the wrong side ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Belch...

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

o not

ng

Man, that wasn't even close to getting off the x-axis. How are you going to be taken seriously here when everything you say and do reveals a sub-engineering mind?

Reply to
bulegoge