Who wants to by my universal code ?

Please allow me to be the first to say, I believe you are a troll. Effective too.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

No, not at all effective.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

[ and many more similarly confounded postings]

Ah, the downsides of widely available marijuana...

Reply to
przemek klosowski

Nope, you are not the first. And probably not the last.

-- Dennis M. O'Connor snipped-for-privacy@primenet.com

Reply to
Dennis M. O'Connor

I just had a splendid idea...

Since I might not make enough money to euhm justify filing for patent... I could just offer it for saaaaaaaale.

Think about it for a second.

Look a juicy patent allowing YOU the big company to DESTROY any competion.

I shall be statisfied with fame and glory and a little cash... and you shall have the oppertunity to crush your opponents...

Sounds like a good deal no ?

Let's see... First you shall finance me by OPTION.

Yes the DUTCH motherfuckers invented it !

OPTIONS.

You shall buy an option for 30000 f****ng dollars for my invention... then I patent it for 5000 maybe 15000 dollars and stick the other 15000 dollars in my ass hehehehehehhe.

Then you shall have the right to change your option into a patent transfer of rights for 1 million bucks = hard cash us dollars.

Oh yeah Otherwise no deal.

Greeeeaaat oppertunity.

Fuck we dutch real.

We dutch invented capitalism ! oh-oh... USA is nothing else but dutch greedyness combined with communistical goverment financing. yeah... You cant beat this though nononononononono. BRilliant ;) :P

wie. small one ;)

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

thought.... and the answer is 42

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

All your base are belong to us.

Reply to
Colonel Forbin

I seriously doubt this. If the lad could afford to partake of the kind bud, he would not be here posting this drivel.

Indeed, if the United States didn't have such absurd draconian drug laws, I probably wouldn't be amusing myself by replying to it, either.

Reply to
Colonel Forbin

Life, the universe, and everything.

"I don't make jokes in base 13" -- Douglas Adams

Reply to
Richard Henry

42 what ?

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

Q: What is 6 * 9

--
  Keith
Reply to

The meaning of life.

Reply to
None

ITYM 6 * 11

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Nope.

--
  Keith
Reply to

Okay, 'splain, pls. Doesn't fit with any (integral) base.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

Try 13 again. (straight from "The Hitchhiker's Guide...")

--
  Keith
Reply to

That'll teach me to do base-13 arithmetic before the caffeine kicks in. 8-(

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spehro Pefhany