Which PIC Programmer ?

The MPLAB updated my PICKIT3, Some time in the last year.

I have not seen any bugs in PICKIT3 on the PIC18 chips I use.

Are you sure its still buggy ?

hamilton

It ws still listed as buggy about 5-6 months ago, they may have fixed it by now. Then again they may not have. Since i do not have one i have no reason to go swimming through the relevant Microchip forums. Do you?

Reply to
josephkk

Yes, I do if it relates to the chips I use.

hamilton

Reply to
hamilton

I had an ICD2, but the connection to the programming cable started getting flakey, so I bought an ICD3. Well worth the price difference. The ICD3 is USB2.0, so you get a huge increase in throughput. The programming/verify cycle is now just a few seconds, as almost half a minute for the ICD2 for a 128M chip.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie E.