16c57 PIC programmer

Does any body have a cct diagram of a PIC Microchip programmer capable of programming 16c57's. There was one published in ETI magazine I think about 1995. designed by Robin Abbott.

Alternativley, does anybody have for sale or knows where I can purchase a programer that will program 16c57's

Many Thanks

Reply to
tone

The message from tone contains these words:

Must it be a 16c57 or will it's replacemnt do (16c57c) Either way look here for programers

The development board is also a programmer. Looks like Robin has stopped selling the two earlier versions that I use

Pete

Reply to
Nospam