16c57 PIC programmer

Does any body have a cct diagram of a PIC Microchip programmer capable of programming 16c57's. There was one published in ETI magazine I think about 1995. designed by Robin Abbott.

Alternativley, does anybody have for sale or knows where I can purchase a programer that will program 16c57's

Many Thanks

Reply to
tone

Here .First hit

kip

Better still how abt this one...

kip

Many thanks for the prompt replys, but if you read carefully you will find the line

16C52, 16C54, 16C55, 16C56, 16C57, 16C58, 16HV540: Not supported.

for both sites

Thanks all the same

Reply to
tone

The 16C57 needs a parallel programmer. I was lucky enough to find one on ebay but have not used it yet. I want to build a nixie clock and have the code for the 16C57.

Regards, Sal Bris> Many thanks for the prompt replys, but if you read carefully you will

Reply to
Sal Brisindi

Second site does all of them including 16c57

kip

Reply to
kip

Reply to