*Whew* BEOS 3 manuscript submitted

Should I wait for BEOS 3e, or buy BEOS 2e now? Noob's question

Reply to
Julian Grodzicky

<snip>

Depends on the situation, I think. The third edition is due out in November.

If you're building or planning an instrument now, then a book that saves you more than a few hours'wasted time is easily worth it, so you might want to buy the second edition. If you do that and find it useful, you might want the third as well--it's fully revised and is more than a third longer (520k vs 380k words). It also has another dozen years' design experience to draw on.

Whichever way you decide to go, may you read it in good health!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs