where is Thompson's design?

I'd love to see that contest.

But I don't understand why your system is updating on startup. It should do that either at a preset time or at shutdown.

You should probably uninstall some of the pre-loaded software.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Thinks it but won't write it, but still refers to it in writing with petty children's terms.

How quaint.

Reply to
Pueblo Dancer

Confirmed!

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

runs fine as an ordinary user on linux. I guess that's wine faking whatever ltspice thinks it needs.

--
?? 100% natural
Reply to