What voltage is this cap?

The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of non-polarized electrolytics...

Reply to
Smitty Two

:In article , : "Phil Allison" wrote: : :> > Axial electrolytic ... :> :> ** I bet it is NOT !!! :> :> It has no polarity markings - right ? :> :> Both ends look the same - right ? : :The time has come, the walrus said, to talk of non-polarized :electrolytics...

Not possible to be a non-polar electrolytic because these don't usually go above

50Vdc and they are never marked with a voltage code such as 2J. It is most likely a film type with voltage a bit higher than Phil's guess. My own guess would have been 400V but since then we have more info on voltage codes and 630V looks to be the answer.
Reply to
Ross Herbert

My poot length is 10", at least that's what I tell the ladies.

Reply to
Dave