Re: What's with the DPRB?

What's with the DPRB? ("Democratic People's Republic of Berkeley")

> > It would solve lots of problems if we simply gave California back to > Mexico before they Californicate the whole nation. >

Nah, just send the Bushists/Cheneyists to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and so on, so that they can participate in the invasion(s) they all seem to be so fond of.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

Yeah. That *egalitarianism* th>Nah, just send the Bushists/Cheneyists to Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan,

You almost quoted the sage. "All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting." --George Orwell

Reply to
JeffM