What The F...

For Christmas, I get a wood puzzle from a granddaughter, looks like the nanny state got there first...

...Jim Thompson

There's probably enough lead in that printed tag to kill an elephant.

Martin Riddle

It's missing the "Warning: Obama is the president" sticker.

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

Any republican should like this type of "nanny state" thinking.

Some poor kid sucks on a LEAD paint toy for a few years and in the future the kid is a ward of the state for some kind of lead poisoning.

don

Reply to
don

Would not happen if people would not buy cheap Chinese crap for their kids.

Reply to
PeterD

Nice to be able to trust your kids to look after your grandkids.

BTW I just installed Foxit because Adobe wanted an upgrade to read that document. It showed me a thumbnail but not the document.

I've had it with Adobe.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752