What's Wrong with the DC300A ?

You might enjoy measuring my AMP-70A, as modified by a team in Germany. It was about 10x better, 2ppm, even at 20kHz. Bet then it goes from DC to 10MHz.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

---------------------

** No, I would not waste my time.

The D150A is a low cost, readily available, consumer stereo amplifier for driving loudspeakers at home, in a small studio or cinema.

Your contraption is none of the above.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Nice.. I was much lower end. Who makes the nmr stuff now? Japan? China? Germany? George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Oh thanks, I thought you said no schematic searching is needed? George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I think the only big NMR operation left is Bruker, a German company with a big US NMR operation.

I think NMR is fading away as an analytical chemistry technology. It's too expensive to run those big magnets.

lunatic fringe electronics
Reply to
jlarkin

Dunno about fading, but when our chemist retired, we gave away our NMR machine, which was in excellent condition, and in steady use right up to the end. It didn't have the highest magnetic field, but had many good features.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I have been to labs that had a high-field magnet in the corner, warm and collecting dust. It's really expensive to keep one charged with liquid helium.

My many MRIs were done on a machine with a reliquifier in the next room, gently chugging away. And an MRI makes $1000 an hour or something like that.