What's wrong?

Hi all, I'm really out of Googling now. It's been about one full week I tried to find the software I need, but no hope. So here I am.

What I need is a SIMPLE, primitive if you want, vector graphics file editor capable of generating Gerber files. Just that.

I do not need automatic PCB-routing software nor anything fancy, just a simple GUI based program that lets me draw a PCB by hand, and that outputs a Gerber file (better if extended Gerber).

A truly appreciated bonus would be if it let me vectorize a TIF (or other raster format) image as starting point.

Kindest regards, Mike Forrest

Reply to
mikey

Try looking for a DXF to Gerber converter perhaps?

Reply to
CWatters