What's the LM324 of the day?

[snip]

capable

Same here, lots of TL084 used. But that's a very different beast with JFET inputs. The MC34074 is not a JFET part.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

capable

IIRC the only difference is that a "super-beta" front-end was replaced with JFET's.

...Jim Thompson

capable

... causing major differences in input common mode voltage range. Also, the process doesn't quite offer the supply abs max of the MC34074. The TL074/084 is not at all a form-fit-function replacement for the MC34074.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

LMC6034 is a good possibility.

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Joerg

se

has

le.

I had the same complaint in the 1970's... then the 1980's... then the

1990's... :-).

I don't complain anymore about that. And I can still buy LM324's, and LM723's too! (But, goddamn it, not the CA3046!)

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

: :I don't complain anymore about that. And I can still buy LM324's, and :LM723's too! (But, goddamn it, not the CA3046!) : :Tim.

If you can get by with a 16 pin package the CA3083 is still active. I haven't checked other parameters though.

Reply to
Ross Herbert