what's the design consideration for Cout

Here is the question: if I want to switch AC and (AC+DC) signal from a high speed op-amp, the output load is 50 ohm, I want to put a capacitor between op-amp output and the 49.9 ohm resistor, how to choose the capacitance?

thanks.

Reply to
bigcaboy

What is the maximum frequency?

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

Notice to all employees:

In our continuing effort to conform to political correctness, we must insist that all employees call a spade a shovel.

That is all.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

What is the minimum & maximum frequency? If you want DC you can't use a capacitor. In that case, use a split +/- supply and reference the op amp to ground.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html