Bickering - was: Re: 5kV 40uA from 120VAC

[Many off-topic remarks]

> >> [Even more OT remarks]

I don't know what sparked this exchange, but I'm still looking for posts =

about the original topics. I wish you guys would take this somewhere = else,=20 or at least change the subject line. Like they say, "Get a room!".

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

I was discussing HV power supplies when Fields started his usual whining and clucking and homoerotic poetry.

John

Whatever. It seems the OP has left the building anyway. But at least I = found=20 some interesting sources for HV supplies. This website has some good = stuff,=20 although some of it is "out there":

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

Interesting stuff, good prices. Their packaging does look a little messy.

John