What current is drawn by LED mains night light?

You might have seen these solar spots, with 3 small led's. I see 3 areas of fog where the light shines through. The rest of the front plastic is clear. They are not warm led's. A noticable bluish cast. I bought about 7 of these, I use around the yard and camping. The ones I have not used much don't have fogging.

Harbor Freight and others still sell thm, but not as good quality.

greg

Reply to
GregS

I.N. Galidakis expounded in news:1253812539.329042@athprx03:

OTOH, I haven't seen many in power bars that still work. They are either:

1) Expired or 2) Sputtering themselves to expiry

Man, I hate them.

Snark.

Reply to
Charmed Snark

Do you know how to quote attributions correctly?

I didn't write any of the above. In fact my response was exactly about "sputtering".

Please be careful WHO you quote and HOW.

--
Ioannis
Reply to

the

At over US$1000 per unit for LED headlights i am not going to DPA a working unit just to find out.

Reply to
JosephKK

I.N. Galidakis expounded in news:1254416772.229529@athprx03:

Don't you know how to read? The problem is upstream. I just replied to it.

Snark.

Reply to
Charmed Snark

For the record - it has been 5 days since I posted my offer to buy one of the LED lamps listed above and claimed to be a real product. No purchase information has been received.

--
Vic Roberts
http://www.RobertsResearchInc.com

This information is provided for educational purposes only.
It may not be used in any publication or posted on any Web
site without written permission.
Reply to
Victor Roberts