What a shame...

Fort Hood shooter Hasan is paralyzed from the waist down ;-)

Obama will probably take pity on him... ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

If it was from the neck down I'd cancel the death penalty.

Reply to
ian field

I hope the taxpayers don't get stuck with the costs of the wheelchair, diapers, full-time attendant, etc, etc, etc.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Cut hole in seat of wheelchair and fit a thunderbox in the chassis - all you need is a janitor to empty the thunderbox and hose him down once a week.

Reply to
ian field

Too complicated. Put him in a pen full of hogs.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

And what the he** do you have against hogs????

Reply to
Robert Baer

Nothing. They are smart enough to keep him trapped in the far corner. They may eat garbage, but even hogs have their standards.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

e in

,