Weird/smelly problem with Skybuck's DreamPC2006 and CPU fan not spinning

Actually it seems I lied but accident. I do have filezilla setup on this laptop, just not in c:\tools were I expected it to be. It's in program files cause I do lazy installs on this laptop lol.

Anyway now I can provide some high-resolution images of the most suspicious capacitator on the old motherboard, kinda interesting to look at:

In case you want to look at the picture they are here:

There is also one memory chip picture in there but ok.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000