We are going to beat the Corona Virus as follows:

We are going to beat the Corona Virus as follows:

  1. All people should wear pajamas and stay indoors.

  1. Pajamas give a psychic effect, then you no longer feel like going outside.

  2. HELP is PROHIBITED. If you HELP each other, you infect each other. You should not need HELP. You should not give HELP.

  1. LOCK DOWN should change to SHUT DOWN. All transport is prohibited! Mobility is prohibited!

  2. Soldiers on the street. Anyone who goes anywhere needs permission from the military and is followed by a soldier or drone if there is any doubt whether it was the truth or a lie.

  1. Transport is only allowed for food, water and other necessities.

  2. In case of lie, one strike, at three strikes arrests and jail time follows.

  1. First two strikes / lies, escort home.

  2. Soldiers on the street must wear protective clothing and masks.

These measures will go into the world for a month to completely defeat the virus in hopefully a month.

In case we don't get this virus defeated, a nuclear solution may be needed in the future, either bombing contaminated cities or creating a nuclear shield by bombing certain areas.

For example, in case the virus kills all age groups and there are no survivors of the (mutated killer) virus.

This is a good reason to fight this virus with all of us now and get rid of it! And also a good preparation for future pandemics.

More parking space will also have to be created for aircraft in order to land them more quickly. I am very dissatisfied with how long it took!

Greetings, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000