Way OT. HPMOR

So for any similar fans of Harry Potter and rationality/ science. I offer this as a fun read.

I'm only up to chapter 10, but so far it's a hoot... It doesn't really get good till chapters 5 or 6. If you haven't read any HP then don't bother.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

I got to Chapter 117 or so and then there was many months hiatus... I thought the author had painted himself into an unrecoverable corner. When the final chapters came I was frankly amazed how brilliantly every loose end was closed off.

Reply to
Clifford Heath