Watts per kilogram??

Not really. Apparently, it was mandated by some politician. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I just saw a news report about radiation from cellphones. They listed the radiation as 0.xx watts per kilogram. Does that make any sense? Mike

Reply to
amdx

Maybe I should sell duct tape and a brick to those who want low radiation cellphones! Mike

Reply to
amdx

IanM

Thanks for the info Ian, It was a little more fun when I was completely ignorant about it though.:-) Mike

Reply to
amdx

Seems to imply that the larger, heavier cell phones are nastier?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Never mind. There remains the fact that the reporters are completely ignorant about it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

ANSI / IEEE C95.1 should clear things up for you.

Note: If you are of the camp that believes brain tumors might be caused by circumstances other than the direct heating of tissue (SAR), it might be best to switch ears everything now and then. Or, maybe get a bluetooth adapter. Or even better, use less airtime.

You'll save money, and those around you will appreciate the gesture. :)

Reply to
Mike

about it

completely

when the informant profits more from sensationalism, ignorance becomes a commodity

Reply to
robb

ANSI / IEEE C95.1 should clear things up for you.

Note: If you are of the camp that believes brain tumors might be caused by circumstances other than the direct heating of tissue (SAR), it might be best to switch ears everything now and then. Or, maybe get a bluetooth adapter. Or even better, use less airtime.

You'll save money, and those around you will appreciate the gesture. :)

If you really want to reduce your risk of injury, stop your use of automobiles. Mike

Reply to
amdx

Or learn how to not drive into brick walls. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise