WANTED, THE UNIVERSAL INPUT PSU

Looking for 110-265V 50/60/400 HZ and 12-28V DC INPUT 48V output psu for a military application. I doubt it exists, load is 3 amps.

Steve

Reply to
osr

Every piece of equipment I have seen meeting that power input spec had a full custom supply. While it is a fairly common power input spec for portable military gear it tends to be accompanied by other requirements (form factor, shock and vibration, temperature etc.) best met with a custom design anyhow. You could probably find a manufacturer of rugged military power supplies who would build it for you but you will probably not find it as a standard catalog item.

IIRC in some cases separate power input connectors are (or have been) permitted for AC and DC inputs; check your spec. You might be able to use two separate power supplies with a means of selecting whichever one is powered, as a means of using standard COTS supplies.

Reply to
Glen Walpert

Thanks, we're going split! In this case I have some liberty to define the problem.

Mil 810 is a new thing for me.

Steve

Reply to
osr