Voting

Actually, they don't.

Reply to
krw

Not as much as you might think. If it is law at the federal level they could go on strike, and risk never being able to work in any US school again. Remember Reagan & PATCO?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I got to the polling place by 6 am. and left sometime after 9 pm.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

was

My kind of voter, sort of. I always spend the time to actually read the propositions, they are nearly always worded to produce the opposite result of the claimed goals.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk