Vote for me!

Funny, but true. It seems that the Blairites are so arrogant that they can't imagine another government ever being in power. And they know they are so honest that we must be made to trust them with civil liberties (whatever that means). Britain has been here before- from the 1790s to the 1820s. still, it's one of the most socially progressive governments since the last one, though you don't have the right to the information that would let you check that statement.

Paul Burke

Reply to
Paul Burke

It's just more of the same. Blair is to the *right* of Thatcher - he's done stuff she could only dream of. And both parties have taken away a great amount of the liberty we used to have. Probably the time of greatest freedom for the British people was the early 80s. Since then its been progressively more repressive.

Dirk

Reply to
Dirk Bruere

Great site. Good one!. Funniest stuff I've come across in ages, like Viz on steroids.

Had high hopes for Tone. The previous set of sleaze ridden, rank, slimeball amateurs had been offed. There was much to be done and he had so much to offer. Fat chance. Finally got the twat figured ... 'If something looks good for a group of his London based, chattering friends, then ipso facto it must be good for the whole country'. Fuck him. john

Reply to
John Jardine.