Voltage regulator

Hi all! I need a voltage regulator:Uin=220±10%;50 Hz;Uout1=6.3 v;Uout2=-6.3 v; Iout=5.5 A; K>=150; Please, somebody hint me something about scheme. (Maybe you know a link at web page with the design of such regulator). TIA PS Sorry for bad english ;)

Reply to
Vladimir

What is K?

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

Need much more information....

I assume by Uin you are specifying a DC input voltage?

Do you want a PSU with linear regulator or a switch mode unit? How much space do you have to fit the thing in?

Do you mean that both outputs are rated at 5.5A, ie. total Pout = 70W?

What do you mean by the term K?

You also need to specify what is the average normal load and any short term peak load to be placed on the supply in order to be able select a PSU with adequate output rating.

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Reply to
Rob Gaddi

In article , Fred Bartoli wrote: [...]

There are as many decades below 1Hz as there are above it.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Isn't 50Hz almost DC?

--
Thanks,
Fred.

wrote:

I think that the lowest frequency is approx

1/(UTC - when did the Big Bang occur)

(+-3dB of course)

martin

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind" Gandhi

Reply to
martin griffith

Can it be Kelvin. Maybe he's thinking on working temperature. Btw: How many degrees is that?

Reply to
Geir Klemetsen

Well, 273 K is 0 C, IIRC. So, if it is Kelvin, then at least we won't have to worry about the transformer getting too hot.

--Mac

Reply to
Mac

Good thinking. -123 degrees C. Now thats *cold*. Forget electrolytics.

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given