Video Compilation

I am not an expert tech person, but I am fascinated by the new technology being developed to replace our current energy and travel technology.

I started a YouTube Group on the subject.

There are video ranging from small electrical projects to pre- production magetic motors, and some others types of tech too, for conserving energy, water, etc.

Please feel free to check it out and join and add videos or discussion, or whatever.

Here is the address.

attendant