Variable speed motor fan - Help Needed!

Dear all, here is the situation I've struggling with: I have a DC variable speed motor fan that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't . It has 3 terminals, one common, one for 12 V and the other 9V. The 9 V terminal I believe is the one used to control the fan speed. I really don't have a clue why this motor is so unstable. Any hint??? tks in advance

Reply to
bortoa2

Give us a lot more information.

tks in advance