usage of SMD camplonents and techenique

Hey guies, I wanted to work with "SMD" for first time. Some help please :) regards Augast 15

Reply to
Augast15

The first thing you need to learn is to ask specific questions. No one will hand you a platter with A-Z SMD course.

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

I read in sci.electronics.design that Rene Tschaggelar wrote (in ) about 'usage of SMD camplonents and techenique', on Mon, 26 Sep 2005:

Using +4 is dangerous; you get soldering iron burns on your nose. I get quite close enough with +2, and even then I have to be careful.

John Woodgate

Yes, they are similar to work with as the through hole components. You have to be manually sufficient precise for placement and soldering. Some need to improve the eye sight with a strong +4 pair of glasses. A normal 1mm tip solder station is sufficient.

1mm tin is also sufficient. Ah, yes, the tweezers should be good.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

"John Woodgate" a écrit dans le message de news:daF9B$ snipped-for-privacy@jmwa.demon.co.uk...

Use a microscope: it'll shield your nose :-)

--
Thanks,
Fred.

de