URGENT HELP!!! I NEED A PROJECT FOR SIGNAL GENERATION ON FPGA MADE IN VHDL

"tudormarchis" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com...

Er... no, not your parents. We're the bunch of people you ordered to help. (Un)fortenately - for you - we're also people that do not like that kind of orders. And none of us seems to be impressed by a big mouth. Maybe that's the difference between the east and the west? Or is it a remnant of your last great communist leader?

One thing you have rated right. A lot of us are old enough to be your parents or even grandparents. But, speaking for myself, I always helped and still help my sons when the ask for it but I do *not* do their work for them. Doubt you will understand the difference.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

You are really so funny. Do you think you are a PHENOMENA because you can speak english? What more can you do?

PH

Reply to
gethostbyname

--
Obviously much more than you can, since you\'re the one asking for
(Oh, excuse me... rather you\'re _demanding_) help from us.

Are you so badly brought up that your parents never taught you any
manners?
Reply to
John Fields

I am not demanding, JF. I am offending nobody (I hope :-) ). I am very thankful of our conversation but there is a lot of people here very prepotent, don't you agree? What they think about the rest of the world? What they think about your Nation? About the Freedom north- american? I cannot understand why someone can believes in "holiness" of its institutions. Isn't the most pure alienation? Why the antipathie against others countries and cultures? Is there economic reasons? What do you think of us? Wild beasts? Is it the politics in US: to manipulate the people (the majority, at least) against others people? Is it the explication for nationalism. Is it not? Is it similar to fascism or to nazism? Do you think (the majority, I think) you are a "race is superior to all other races"? Is it? Or I was misunderstanding what I was reading in this thread?

PH

Reply to
gethostbyname

Unfortunately some students from G8 are expecting the same and are disperate as well. :)

greetings, Vasile

Reply to
vasile

"Education: The practice of inserting abstract thoughts into concrete heads."

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

--
I don\'t know what "prepotent" means.
Reply to

In babylon, there is the adjective "prepotent". Isn't there that word there?

I also usually don't involve myself to that discussions but ...

I didn't say everything/everyone from US is that. I am only speaking about your perspective to others countries and cultures and that it is being promoted by the Government. Only it.

Reply to
gethostbyname

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:54:05 -0600, John Fields wrote: ...

But yet you've bothered to post this for all of the world to see.

Interesting.

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

--
Yes.
Reply to

--
So what? Telling someone with a hard-on for the US who\'s trying to
suck me into a political brouhaha I have no intention of getting

Fuck you, Rich, you goddam troublemaker.
Reply to
John Fields

We were particulary impressed by how smart you were to ask for help with only one week left before the due date. And we admire how smart you were to wait until you were desparate to ask for help. We are now amazed by your smartness! Indeed, the degree of smartness you must possess to tell us that you are smarter than all of us is unimaginable!

Reply to
ehsjr

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You are really bored!!!

Reply to
tudormarchis

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You are really bored!!!

Reply to
tudormarchis

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

You are really bored!!!

Reply to
tudormarchis

where's Our Phil from Oz when you need him?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

--- Yahoo _and_ Google Groups???

Gawd, sounds like they pull 'em down out of the trees, cut off their tails, plunk 'em down at a keyboard, pay 'em a couple of bananas a day, and see what kind of shit they can come up with.

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

I hope that nobody is having a hard-on here :-)

I don't understand why there is so many offences here. Is it natural there? Why are you all nervous? (sincerelly) Open yours heart ...

Come on to relax: breathe, breathe again.

Compare this group with: fr.lettres.langue.francaise fr.sci.electronique The difference in politeness is incredible!

Reply to
gethostbyname

I think he may have overstepped the mark last week and consequentually been banned from his usenet provider for a while. ISTR he wished an unplesant death on someone...

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

People are not leaping to help you because most of them have worked hard to earn their diplomas, degrees, etc.

They're not keen on doing the same work to earn a similar bit of paper for someone who is going to compete for similar jobs.

Awarding qualifications to people who haven't earned them renders those qualifications worthless, and devalues those of people who have earned them.

I'm glad I earned my degree in a time when they had value. One guy I know got a degree in electronics without ever touching a soldering iron. He doesn't interview well because it is obvious he has never done more than put pen to paper. So he's never got a job in electronics, and now he sorts mail for the post office.

Bollocks. You can't even spell 'engineer'. And a lot of other words.

They must be just so clever...

Then why should we bother with it?

Yeah right.

We got our diplomas that say how smart we are.

And let's not forget, you are the genius that left your project till the last week.

Don't apply for jobs that need project management skills.

Yes, I hear a lot of East European accents in Britain today. Behind supermarket checkout tills, nannying, cleaning offices, all shit jobs and low wages.

I've not heard one of them tell me how cleverer they are. Probably because they are smart enough

However, I get the impression they are all keen to work hard and do the work they are responsible for, which is more than I can say about you.

If they are like you, none.

They'd have got someone else to do it and pretended it was their own! :-)

Nobody wants your clap. ;-)

Before you accuse anybody of being bigoted, I don't care about people's nationality. So long as they are honest and have a good go at life under their own effort, then like-minded souls might make time to help them out when stuck.

Reply to
Kryten