URGENT HELP!!! I NEED A PROJECT FOR SIGNAL GENERATION ON FPGA MADE IN VHDL

Nearly every school that I know of will let you take an incomplete, and finish up the course later. Of course, this means that you won't get your diploma on time, but unless you're going to run out of funds or be enlisted in the army or something you're only losing a small portion of your life to the delayed degree.

The history of invention is littered with people who took longer than 'normal' to finish school* then went on to great things -- why not you?

  • and those who never finished -- pay no attention to them.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

I'm kinda surprised nobody's bid the job yet. ;-)

("Hey! I'll do that in a week, for only twenty-nine thousand dollars!")

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

WHO ARE YOU ALL? MY PARENTS....IF YOU KNOW SOW MUCK SEND ME SOMME IDEAS. :)) THIS IS THE DIFERENCE BETWEN EAST AND WEAST. (EUROPEAN)

YOU CAN'T UNDERSATND US AND WE CAN'T UNDERSATND YOU. I AM WORKING IN AUSTRIA AS AN ENGENEER ALREADY AND THEY ARE MORE THAN SATISFIED OF MY KNOLEDGE. I AM PROGRAMING NAVISION AXAPTA. I DON'T HAVE TIME OF THIS CRAZY SCHOOL GOOD OF NOTHING. YOU SHOULD MAKE TELECOMUNICATIONS IN ROMANIA TO SEE TAHT IN THE LAST YEAR I LEARNED HOW TV SET WITH LAMPS IS WORKING!!!!

BUT THE DIFERENCE BETWEN ME AND YOU IS THAT I AM SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU.

BY EUROPE........ YOU OPEN THE GATES FOR US TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND JOBS.......ROMANIAN ARE SMARTER AND DODGE ALL OF YOU. LOLOLOLLLLLL

DO YOU KNOW THE PROCENT OF ROMANIAN IN MICROSOFT????? WHO GIVES ME AN ANSWER CORECT I'LL GIVE HIM SOMME APPLAUSE.

TAKE TIS ALL AND After that send more messages

Reply to
tudormarchis

I guess the environment is asking for that to happen if they give the candidate only a week to finish his assignment ;-)

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Especially the latter part seems to be painfully true.

So blow the damn diploma that you're too stupid or lazy to finish.

Then I take it that you're not a Romanian.

I guess they're responsible for the all-caps bits.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Cluj-Napoca

I would've guessed at the Timisoara Technical University. Then we could probably forward his request directly to his probably professor Aurel Gontean.

You gotta love Google. "signal generation fpga romania", first hit. Telecom dept.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

Could well be - if your mother is a very accomodating person?

Sorta explains why "enterprise" information systems suck so much; it's enterprise as in "Starship Enterprise".

Only sheep and children fear these men, both for very different reasons!

Enough to make it suck too?

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen

On a sunny day (8 Feb 2007 00:55:31 -0800) it happened "tudormarchis" wrote in :

That explains a lot about MS software.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

BTW, the poster also asked for help in comp.arch.vhdl - see URGENT HELP!!! I NEED A PROJECT MADE IN VHDL FOR SIGNAL GENERATION ON FPGA....

-Dave Pollum

Reply to
Dave Pollum

Then we only need to string this thread out for another 4 days or so, till the week is up :-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Yes, I have a very nice bit of FPGA signal generator code. I wonder if the OP wants it. It uses the linear phase detractor method.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Maybe not. If you were given the assignment of designing an amplifier with a gain of 2 at 1KHz, it wouldn't take a week. A VHDL signal generator is really really easy to do. All you need is &$@*9

*hia^%7523 and that is it.
kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

On a sunny day (Thu, 8 Feb 2007 14:36:14 +0000 (UTC)) it happened snipped-for-privacy@green.rahul.net (Ken Smith) wrote in :

I had a piece in Verilog, but it smokes your FPGA :-) Perhaps I could translate to VHDL.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

We do understand you sorry, ignorant bastards If you are so damn smart you wouldn't need someone to do your work for you.

I knew how a TV worked when I was 13, moron. I was a TV broadcast engineer at 20, while your are an ignorant, lazy jackass.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

^^^^

you're.

Reply to
Net Cop

Why haven't you offered to sell him a copy? ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria

perhaps you should ask your boss to participate in this discussion

then drop out of school. it would save you money and people's time.

i may be smarter than some of them, but "all of them" is a tall order.

didn't hilter said the same thing.

no wonder they have so much trouble with vista.

Reply to
linnix

No, were we your parents we'd be pretending that you don't exist.

Most of us just don't like cheating, or cheaters.

The shift keys are the big ones on either side of the keyboard, one row above the bottom. The caps lock key is one above the left-hand shift key, and will correct the problem you seem to have with typing.

"Some" -- Somme is a region in France.

"Sow Muck" -- that's not english-language idiom. If you're going to ask us to cheat, at least use our idioms.

There -- three ideas, for free.

The east cheats? I think you're doing a disservice to a whole bunch of people by implying that.

We have self-centered a**holes over here in the west. We don't treat them any better.

I think I understand you all too well.

Understand this: cheating at school cheats you, your school, all of your fellow students, and anyone who employs you based on the degree you get. If cheating is just fine where you come from, then enjoy the money while you can, because it'll all go down the tubes before you have a chance to retire.

Was it good "of" nothing before you neglected to do your work? Or did it just become that way when you realized that you couldn't cut it?

Yes, but have you invented computers that can print lower case?

Good, then you didn't need to ask in the first place. By all means, do your own homework.

Well pat yourself on the head, then.

If Microsoft products have a high Romanian content, and if you're an example of the breed -- this explains a _lot_.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott