Universal Health "Care"

Just like seat belts and trigger locks on guns.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

DON'T ROB BANKS!

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Already did. I used a method called bankruptcy and cleared about $ 50,000. Been enough years now I can do it again.

Reply to
jurb6006

Ah, another way you are leaching from everyone else. Why do you hate it when you think others do it to you, but it's just fine for you to do it?

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

when you think others do it to you, but it's just fine for you to do it? "

Be proud that you were instrumental in changing my attitude about that. I a ctually did it out of necessity but I did it right. I had the right lawyer.

People used to file bankruptcy all the time out of convenience. They would run up a bunch of bills say, in Ohio and then establish residency in Florid a so they could file there where the laws are administered differently. The y f***ed alot of people out of alot of money. Some of them did it multiple times. It all has to do with the type and amount of tangibles you're allowe d to keep. It is federal law but is modified by state law. They would sell off much of their properties and cars and buy a couple of extremely expensi ve cars and one house, usually totaling up in the several of millions in wo rth. Florida was especially liberal about the value of what they let you ke ep, so the federal law was changed to make it much harder to do. I filed af ter the change and everyone told me I would never get a chapter 7 but I did , my lawyer had plenty of experience. He had been a marine, then an account ant and then an IRS agent and then got his law degree. (the rest of it I gu ess)

While I was there along with a couple of his other clients I overheard one of them asking him "So, after this how long should I wait until I invest in stocks and bonds again ?". But my abusing the system matters while others don't. Well I say the game is fair as long as everyone plays by the same ru les so that's what I did. I wasn't really proud of it until now. Thanks for that.

I inherited the house, cars and bank accounts by an administrative method s o there were no taxes. Another good lawyer. My criminal lawyer got disbarre d but I have no need for him anymore.

So I like the path I have chosen now. Selling those mineral rights will hav e to wait because they want a W-9. Nope, because I am not signing a W-1040. You don't really want to know why. And I don't give a f*ck if you don't re spect me. I will do as I please, especially when those like you can lose an d those like me can win. And there is not a god damn thing anyone can do ab out it. You can get my identity from my posts, you can drop a dime on me an d it will result in nothing.

I grew weary of the pursuit of the almighty buck, now I remember how enjoya ble it was. And of course lucrative. Leech ? Yyou ain't seen nuthin' yet. A t this point I'd skin people alive to use as fertilizer in my tomato garden . You have restored my faith in humanity, not being worth one iota of my co nsideration.

At this point you should be glad I have that DNR.

Reply to
jurb6006

[...]

  1. You don't really want to know why. And I don't give a f*ck if you don't respect me. I will do as I please, especially when those like you can lose and those like me can win. And there is not a god damn thing anyone can do about it. You can get my identity from my posts, you can drop a dime on me and it will result in nothing.

yable it was. And of course lucrative. Leech ? Yyou ain't seen nuthin' yet. At this point I'd skin people alive to use as fertilizer in my tomato gard en. You have restored my faith in humanity, not being worth one iota of my consideration.

Ok, so now when you rant and rave about how messed up it is that the countr y is full of people who just want to get theirs, you are talking about your self. No problem. I get it. lol

All your other rants will just be treated as before, rants of a delusional mind.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit