Uni-T DSO UT2102C

Just bought one of these from China, but it comes with no USB driver. Downloaded s/w here:

but still no driver.

Can anyone point me to a download please?

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Can you interrogate the USB and show the information that the device presents on the bus?

Under Linux, run "lsusb -v" as root. Under Windows... dunno, I'm sure there must be a way. It would not surprise me if the scope is using one or another simple "USB to serial port" bridge chips, in which case there are drivers fairly easily available. The Prolific CP-2303 is one possible candidate.

Dave Platt

It's the FTDI chip looking at the Win7 info

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I'll try one of the FTDI drivers...

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Maybe contact the manufacturer. You can't possibly be the only customer who runs into this issue.

Yes, that would be quite normal for lunch-box style scopes.

Or FTDI:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Try HyperTerminal

How would that help?

--
Dirk

Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

The USB is emulating a serial port. It should just work. No more drivers other than those in the winrar download.

Reply to
JosephKK