transmitter

Hello all, I designed an LC oscillator, Is it possible to connect its output directly to the antena to transmit a carrier (only a carrier without modulation)?, how easy can I receive this carrier? Thank you all

Reply to
jhon1

Yes it is possible but significant energy transfer to the antenna will load the oscillator (and shift its frequency) and possibly prevent it from oscillating.

Receiving the signal requires a circuit sensitive enough (and a receiving antenna) to provide a useable signal to noise ratio.

Reply to
Charles Schuler