Transformer varnish

Anyone have a US dealer for small quantities?

I have a AC motor rebuild project.

Martin Riddle

What makes that stuff so special? Would urethane work from a paint store?

D from BC British Columbia Canada

Reply to
D from BC

MG Cghemicals urethane conformal coating? Like in

Dan

Reply to
Daniel A. Thomas

I have went to my local motor repair shop with an empty quart can and they filled it for a small fee. They pointed out it won't dry unless you bake it. Mike

Reply to
amdx

thanks all, I try to get a few samples from dolphs

Martin Riddle