Tracking links in datasheet PDFs

Yeah! Vote with your feet!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

Wow!

I like this a lot!

Somebody who _LISTENS_ to their customers!

Apparently, "vote with your feet" worked beyond my wildest dreams! [1]

Welcome back, Mr. Coilcraft Guy! :-) :-) :-)

Cheers! Rich [1] Then again, I have been known to say, "Right or wrong, the customer is the one who puts food on my table!"

Reply to
Rich Grise

So, just in case I want to look for, say, a through-hole mount 47 mH ordinary plain vanilla coil for a little tiny buck, or boost, switcher, how hard would it be to look up something like that, for a hobbyist?

Trying to browse Mouser's and Newark's and Digi-Key's on-line catalogs is a real PITA compared to just paging through a paper catalog until you see the pic of the one you want. :-) (I ordered a Mouser paper catalog a week or so ago, but it hasn't shown up yet.)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hey, Robert, go easy on the guy! Hindsight is always 20:20, you know.

I find it admirable that he not only listened to the reports of the problem, but fixed it in a matter of hours. (or got it fixed - same outcome.)

How often/accurately do you predict the malfunctions of your plans? ;-)

The best-laid eggs of mice and birds aft aglom, according to Pogo. ;-P [1]

Plus, how many companies are there that respond like that?

Thanks, Rich

[1] I know, the original is supposed to be something from Robert Burns, like, "The best-laid schemes o' Mice an' Men, Gang aft agley, An' lea'e us nought but grief an' pain, For promis'd joy!" which doesn't make any sense either. OK, dammit, I'll go look up the Pogo quote: Nah, couldn't find it, I guess you'll have to either take my word for it or do a search of your own. Bwahahahaha! ;-P Cheers! Still me
Reply to
Rich Grise, but drunk

How F*ed up is it that prompt, sane damage control draws such kudos? I'm favorably impressed as well, but since when was doing The Right Thing so exceptional and so worthy of such note? I'm not denying that it is; just trying to put my finger on the date or year when that happened.

Reply to
Mike Young

It makes more sense after a few single malts - you're obviously not drinking the right stuff...

Reply to
David Brown

February 3, 1913: