Touchstone?

All I know is that I got several cases onto my desk for urgent re-design because they could not deliver quantities. And that is not a good thing to happen.

I've always thought the engineers at Maxim are pretty smart, can't complain about the functionality of the chips. The problems arise when you want to order large qties. So the problems are in other parts of the company, not in engineering.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

I suppose Miso thinks himself "A-team"? Bwahahahahahaha! ...Jim Thompson

Not even on the "B-team". How about the "DD-team"?

Michael A. Terrell

at

(using

I once saw Carol Doda...