Back to basics

Static electricity seems to work a bit differently:

Now next is the discovery that low energy nuclear reactions are at work? I have always thought nuclear reactions happen in case of friction of 2 materials, generating heat.

OK, :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Sun, 26 Jun 2011 15:47:13 -0600) it happened m II wrote in :

materials,

You have not walked in my shoes :-) My new shoes almost zapped me to electrocution in the supermarket. Static electricity buildup, when I touched one of the racks, ZAP. You can see those flashes. Somehow I can use these shoes to do test on IC pins :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje