Toggling version of TPS2010 current limited switch ?

I want to control a current limited switch (presently a TPS2010) from a tact switch (momentry press on, momentary press off). From first principles it can be done with a couple of resistors, a cap, one HC14 gate (as a debouncer) half an HC74 configured as a D flipflop(as a toggle) as well as, of course, the TPS2010. I'd like to get the component down. Does such a beast exist. cheers M

Reply to
Piglit

Can be done with one 555

GPG

I was kinda hoping that there might be a toggling version of a TPS type device out there. The (CMOS)555 trades one SO8 for two SOT223s (onegates). cheers M

Reply to
Piglit